1.3

I bought this device and it was shipped directly from china even though the rep on the phone told me it was shipped from Canada.The label had all Chinese writing and the senders address was Chinese as well.

I feel like this company lied to me and they charged me a premium for Chinese products. I complained and requested my money back, they went radio silent. So no I'm stuck with a product made from china but sold as made in the USA. I emailed there support service for 2 weeks straight everyday requesting a refund and I called daily.

I kept getting the runaround.Buyer beware.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, although we are not certain where you ordered your Extender device from, it was not from www.x4labs.com.It is important to be advised that because we are the world's #1 extender brand there are many individuals offering knockoffs intended to fool consumers.

Unfortunately we think that is the case here. Also we checked with our customer service department and could find no such communication from anyone regarding an order from our site being shipped from China.

If you would like further assistance or to order an authentic device from our official website we welcome you to email info@x4labs.com or visit our shop at www.x4labs.com.Thanks.