1.2

X4 labs sucks I have one but I never got to use it because it's too complicated to used and uncomfortable it's been more than a year and I only used it once. I don't recommend this product I totally wasted my money.

Jhon alberto

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at X4labs Extender. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants X4labs Extender to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by X4labs Extender x4 labs extender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hello, penile traction therapy can be uncomfortable if you apply too much tension too early off in your usage.It is important to build up the tolerance to the tension and experiment with the fasteners and memory foams in order to adjust your device to best fit your size and shape.

The key is to balance your comfort and tension level. I hope this helps, but if you would like, please visit www.x4labs.com and contact user support between 9 am to 5 pm EST for further assistance.

Remember, we are always there to help our users get the most our of their devices.Thanks!