Resolved

Update by user Apr 21

Refund was issuied

Original review posted by user Apr 17

I have followed the return instructions and successfully sent the item back to their reutrn department with only two items out of the plastic but have yet to hear from anyone in the company on whether or not they recieved it.Im beyond frustrated because no one will email me back and i feel like im being dodged.

I just want to hear back to know if they are working on refunding me or if there is something they need from me.Very frustrating when you are kept in the dark.

Review about: X4 Labs Extender.

2.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to mark this issue as RESOLVED! We understand that you were frustrated while waiting for your return to be processed but, as you learned first hand, as long as you follow the instructions you have nothing to worry about. Thanks!

X4 Labs Customer Service Support Team