Lewes, Delaware

Iv been using x4labs for 8 months now and they clam id be bigger doubling your size in 6 months.Instead iv lost an inch, its sad when you wating for your wife to notice its growing but instead tells you its getting smaller.

Iv called them fallowing there directions still dont work.I would pay for surgery be a lot less painful and work that's what I'm doing next.

1.7
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, we are sorry you have not had the results you hoped using our traction device.It is important to keep in mind that results do not come overnight and you will likely not see a doubling in *** size.

We have never, and would not ever claim anything like that. However, if you use your device correctly you will have noticeable gains within your first 6 months of usage and we guarantee it. If your *** is in fact shrinking, you should consult your physician immediately as it has nothing to do with penile traction therapy and can be signs of some other medical condition. We wish you luck with your decision to have surgery.

We suggest that you hold onto your device, as many doctors recommend using an X4 Labs Extender to help recover from enlargement surgery. In the meantime, if you would like more information or help on how you can get the most out of your device, please call 1-866-851-8858 weekdays between 9am to 5pm EST or email info@x4labs.com. We are always happy to help.

Thanks!X4 Labs Customer Service Department