Manzini, Manzini

I bought a Deluxe Extender from X4Labs and they promised to deliver within 6 days.I placed my order on the 20th April, 2016 and I expected an email with parcel tracking details as promised, its now over a month nothing has come through.

Even that parcel tracking number has not been sent to me, which means the parcel has not been dispatched. I have written a couple of emails to them, inquiring about my parcel, but they just don't respond to my emails. So guys be warned, don't be fooled by a nicely designed website, they are not to be trusted.

I have already asked for a refund, but they simply ignore my emails.

Just for interest sake, where do you report such.We need to stop these guys, we cannot just let them continue cheating desperate customers of their hard earned money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Beast1234 stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and are scammers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of x4labs extender shipping service. X4labs Extender needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned x4labs extender shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at X4labs Extender.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, I am sorry you have had issues with your order.We looked into it and we were unable to ship to your location (Manzini, Africa) using any of our parcel carriers.

Your order was fully refunded on May 3rd. Often customer service responses can get caught in your Spam Mail folder, so it is important to check there for responses.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to let us know.Thanks!