Resolved

I ordered an X4 Labs extender in October of this year (Order #5424) and when i got it i realized that the package i got had too many bells and whistles so i decided to refund it to get a simpler package.I requested a refund in the way they asked, and followed all the directions in their automated email they sent me.

I sent back the Extender on October 27th and today is November 21st and still have yet to receive a single cent for my refund and now i have no product or money that i used to buy it with.

Stay away from this company, they are unreliable and now i'm out of $270 and the extender that i sent back requesting a refund for!Very unprofessional

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Optimuscle is overall dissatisfied with X4labs Extender. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about X4labs Extender.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare X4labs Extender to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, we are pleased that we were able to resolve your matter as soon as your return was processed.When returning an order, we request that you are patient as it does take some time to be reviewed and approved for a refund after we receive it.

Typically this can take a mere 3-5 business days, however during peek season additional time may be required.Thanks for reaching out and if you require any further assistance, please email us at info@x4labs.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.