So I first got scammed believing QuikExtender Pro was a good product - the quality was so poor and the mechanism of tension so shoddy and unstable. So I bought and X4 labs thinking a lot comes with it and it must be good value. Wrong. Nice site, *** product!

The quality is just as bad if not worse than the Quick Extender Pro I ordered. When compressing the device it's so un-smooth and the actual quality of the plastic and metal components are just so sub par for a supposed medical product. Well, it's not a medical product, and it's not endorsed by Doctor's.

I have made a complaint the Canadian Health (X4 labs is Canadian), and they say they are aware of the company.

What's with these companies thinking they can charge hundreds for products that are clearly made on chinese production likes for 20c a pop? It's ridiculous. At least don't advertise you have a medical product if it's nothing more than a cheap low quality gimmick. Look in the pic, it's actually self advertising as a Toy.

I seriously would not take the chance at wearing and x4 labs in my *** for hours on end. The quality is literally that bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: X4labs Extender Penis Extender.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

X4labs Extender Pros: I liked the website how the design it to fraud people.

X4labs Extender Cons: Not comfortable, Not doctor approved, Poor quality of the device, Are scammers.

• x4Labs