X4labs Extender - X4 LABS SCAM REVIEW - YES, THEY ARE ANOTHER SCAM COMPANY!
Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review.
Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from within Australia. FIRST LIE.
Secondly, after receiving an incomplete package they simply refused to believe they sent me anything other than a complete package (I ordered the most expensive one). Then when requesting a refund they made it next to impossible.
I contacted the relevant authorities in Canada (where they are from) and was told they did not even hold a legal license to be selling the product and that they would be investigated. Doctor approved they state on their site, yeah right!
Just another one of those companies that spend thousands on marketing, probably get a cheap Chinese made product and wrap it up in fancy packaging on a fancy looking website - but do not deliver what they promise. Scammers like this really, really get to me. Enough is enough.
Ever since doing some more research I have found there is only two *** extenders that are approved in Australia. I'm Australian if you can't already tell, so I wanted a product that was from a local company for warranty and support etc. There is a product called Andropenis Gold and one called Jes Extender that are both approved by the Australian TGA. However I found the Jes Extender Gold to be the most comprehensive package and the quality is absolutely outstanding. It makes the X4 extender look like a $2 piece of ***, there's simply no comparison in quality.
For any Australian men, go with Andropenis Gold if funds are tight, or look up the Jes Extender Gold comprehensive package if you want the best money can buy.
Peace to all whom may read this.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertisement
- Not doctor approved
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- False Advertisement, Bad quality, bad customer service.
- Preferred solution:
- Stop scamming Australians, stop falsely advertising. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gold Luxury Edition Extender
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last year FitMiBody ran a crowdfunding campaign, which I was part off. The owner Matt Lo offered several deals, packages as incentives to contribute and donate to the crowdcube campaign...."
- "*** SCAM - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY **** Please read my review on Sitejabber. I returned the wig and they still will not give my money back. Below is..."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau(CPAB) 2F Trade and Industry Building 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines 1200 May 05, 2015 To Whom It May Concern; Kami po ay nakatira sa Sydney Australia at..."
- "Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive..."
- "This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this..."