X4labs Extender - X4 LABS SCAM REVIEW - YES, THEY ARE ANOTHER SCAM COMPANY!
Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review.
Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from within Australia. FIRST LIE.
Secondly, after receiving an incomplete package they simply refused to believe they sent me anything other than a complete package (I ordered the most expensive one). Then when requesting a refund they made it next to impossible.
I contacted the relevant authorities in Canada (where they are from) and was told they did not even hold a legal license to be selling the product and that they would be investigated. Doctor approved they state on their site, yeah right!
Just another one of those companies that spend thousands on marketing, probably get a cheap Chinese made product and wrap it up in fancy packaging on a fancy looking website - but do not deliver what they promise. Scammers like this really, really get to me. Enough is enough.
Ever since doing some more research I have found there is only two *** extenders that are approved in Australia. I'm Australian if you can't already tell, so I wanted a product that was from a local company for warranty and support etc. There is a product called Andropenis Gold and one called Jes Extender that are both approved by the Australian TGA. However I found the Jes Extender Gold to be the most comprehensive package and the quality is absolutely outstanding. It makes the X4 extender look like a $2 piece of ***, there's simply no comparison in quality.
For any Australian men, go with Andropenis Gold if funds are tight, or look up the Jes Extender Gold comprehensive package if you want the best money can buy.
Peace to all whom may read this.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertisement
- Not doctor approved
- Poor quality
- Reason of review:
- False Advertisement, Bad quality, bad customer service.
- Preferred solution:
- Stop scamming Australians, stop falsely advertising. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gold Luxury Edition Extender
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "See below in regards to my cancelled transaction. Almost a month and I'm still waiting. I have read that you have several contact call centres around the world, but it's..."
- "I had ordered my size (12 Australian) large, pants,dresses and jackets.however what I received are child size clothes which fit starving Chinese kids. Awful material. Probably stitched by poor sighted..."
- "Looking for a no cog low wind startup wind turbine generator for your residential roof top install? Look at this! http://www.mwands.com/pdf_files/legal/ I saved my money, shopped eBay and bought the Thermodyne Systems Windgeneering..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."