X4 Labs is 100% a scam company and scam product.

Apparently these issues such as what people below have been complaining about has been happening for many years and there's a company called Fastsize that got busted by the feds a while back and it turns out that X4 labs where the suppliers of their products. Read here: http://extenderworld.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/x4labs-scam.html

It's clear to see they got refused approval in the USA and also from what others have found out they are not even licensed or approved to sell their products in their own country of Canada yet they state it's a "Doctor approved" and "class 1 medical device" etc. etc. BALONEY.

If x4 Labs was a legitimate company why would their products (the products they supplied to Fastsize) get seized by the feds? Why also would they now not even be operating as "X4 labs" anymore but have changed their business name to Arlanweb Inc. For anyone who needs to get in contact with them or to sue them etc. they will not answer thier phone or emails to discuss things, they would probably outright ignore you so go to the Canada business look up website and search for Arlanweb Inc to get their details.

I've read they are very tricky about refunds and returns so I'm just going to contact my credit card company instead, they do not answer any of my communication attempts to solve my concerns - a true mark of a scam company, let alone all the other evidence that is coming out now.

Yes, X4 Labs is a scam. Stay away if you value the health of your *** because their products are untested and unproven but not only that just they amount they lie and scam has to really make you think why you'd even want to support a company like this.

X4 labs, you are giving Canadians a bad name!

This person wrote the review because of "x4 labs not a legitimate company" of other product from X4labs Extender. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants X4labs Extender to "stop scamming americans!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was x4 labs not a real company, not doctor approved and false advertisement. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by X4labs Extender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hi anonymous,

While we do appreciate your interest in our brand (as always), if you have an issue with how a specific order has been processed I urge you to contact customer service and we will get back to you as soon as possible to make it right.We are very proud to say we have never had any issues processing whatsoever.

That being said, you are making false statements in regards to us no longer operating. That is your prerogative. We are in fact currently celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary!

We also have no affiliation to any *** extender company or the recent flood of Australian knockoff devices on the market.

For those reading this looking for legitimate information; we are helping more men than ever reach their enlargement goals with high quality medical grade devices they can rely on.

There are a lot of exciting developments rolling out in the coming months, stay tuned as we continue to revolutionize penile traction therapy!

Regards, X4 Labs Inc.www.x4labs.com info@x4labs.com 1-866-851-8858

to X4Labs #1158848

Rocketman.I'm 22 days in and Iv had gains of .5 inches longer I'm in it for 8 to 11 hours but fills nice to have on after week one.

My EQ has gone way up

I can tell my wife can tell its worth it.

Tension 2000 to 2500 is my normal settings.I'm still on there from as Rocketman if anyone needs help.