Tunbridge Wells, Kent

I had recently placed my order and was charged twice. I called their customer service and they said it was because I reloaded (refreshed the page) the page while it was processing my online order.

Since then, my 2nd payment has been reimbursed but my bank said it will take a full week or 5 business days for the funds to be back in my credit card bill/ account. Really annoying to have to be out of MY money for such a *** reason.

they should have not let me refresh as they call it. I cant wait, I want my money now.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

X4Labs

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, although we can issue a refund immediately certain bank and credit card policies require a delay for your funds to be returned.

There is really nothing else we can do on our end. Also there is no way we can prevent users from refreshing their browser during processing.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,