Brisbane, Queensland

I ordered $249 of product got sent $24 of pills instead and they took $299 from my card, and of course wont answer emails or any form of phoning etc Isn,t there anyway to close these losers down. Why should people be ripped off by low life *** like them at all they need to be put in a sub and taken deep then pull the plug out slowly,if the gov wont do anything mybe we should hey.Am I up too 100 words yet,as for 4xlabs hope I meet U soon I have somethink for u when I do.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

X4labs Extender Cons: No order recieved scamed.

• x4Labs

Comments

Consumer Alert!

X4 Labs is a SCAM, take care of your credit cards, and don't fill out and NEVER send back that Authorization Form by e-mail, it's ID Theft!

Cameron

They make out they reply then nothing happens they wanta look good here what low lifes DON,T TOUCH them just a Scam whens the GOV going to close them down and Jail them.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for reaching out. I am not sure why you are not receiving our email responses.

That being said, this is not the appropriate venue to resolve this matter. We would be more than happy to help straighten this out for you.

Please reply to that last email customer support sent you and I assure you we will do whatever we can to rectify the situation.

Thanks again.

Cameron

P.s. if anyone knows who,s behind x4labs I,d like to know thanks,Cameron.

@Cameron

Cameron, the people behind X4 Labs are now operating as ArlanWeb Inc. It seems they racked up to many complaints as "X4 Labs" and have had to change their name.

Go to the Canada business lookup website or google it and you should be able to find out the frauds who are behind this scam.