4.0

I ordered a Premium Edition Extender from X4. It arrived rather quickly but I am still having difficulty understanding how to use the device exactly. I work during the day while the customer service line is available so I really can't call in. I have gone back and forth with customer service and they are trying to help me but at this point I feel pretty discouraged. Before ordering I did do my research about this type of therapy but had no idea how steep the learning curve would be.

Wish that X4 customer service was available to take calls on the weekend or during the evenings. Would help a lot for those of us with office type jobs. I am sure I will figure it out and they are trying to be helpful, which is nice.

At the end of the day, be sure that you know that learning how to use the device is key. I made a membership on the *** Enlargement Forum and am trying to get some guidance there. I am not trying to be negative as the representatives for X4 seems genuinely helpful, I just want to warm people in the same situation as me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of premium edition extender from X4labs Extender. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants X4labs Extender to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was instructions. Author liked the most product itself. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by X4labs Extender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments