Show reviews that mention
order customer service extender refund number money service scam labs customer
Showing 1 of 64 reviews Clear filter
Filter review
4.7
I ordered a device from X4 Labs. I chose them because they offer medical grade devices and have a strong reputation. I wanted to get my package quickly and was willing to pay for it. However, their website clearly states "FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING" (3-5 business days) so I...

"I also read similar posts you have made on every complaint here... Clearly a mental case with some kind of grudge."

Since he (and you) are both Anonymous, there is no way you could know that he has made any other posts on any other comments on this site.

Personally I think this complaint is actually a scam. I think it was posted by a rep from X4. It's a complaint about something absolutely miniscule. Who goes to the trouble of posting a complaint about a 2 day variance in the shipping time?

(and BTW 3-5 days doesn't include weekends!) There are far more compliments to X4 in the complaint than there are things to complain about and you mention a doctor prescribing it PLUS actually go to the trouble to post again to say that they refunded you money - something they have not done for anyone else with actually legitimate complaints.

And you say "don't listen to that guy 'Anonymous' he's a nut who comments negatively about X4 on all these posts". Yeah, ok.

View more comments
ID
Pros
  • Product itself
Cons
  • Free shipping policy

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

1.4
Compare X4labs Extender vs Quick Extender Pro

Latest Question

Concerns

I have been reading where customers have not received their product. I ordered this from a doctors recommendation about a curvature disease. I don't have that kind of money to this away. Should I be concerned? How can I be...

X4labs Extender Questions