Show reviews that mention
order customer service extender refund number money service scam labs customer
Showing 11 of 64 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

X4labs Extender - No product, no response.

1.7
They overcharge for everything. Their products are of mediocre quality. The shipping is slow. And now they haven’t delivered the product after taking payment and are non-responsive to PayPal inquiry. Just buy from a competitor instead; there are several other comparable products for about the same price that work just as well or better.
Danbury, Connecticut
1.9
They had confirmed my order, then emailed me asking for debit card info to confirm it was me. So, i replied to the email, but it is still on hold, and they have not replied to like 5 emails over the past week. I Not only is it very unprofessional, but they have me...
X4labs Extender Customer Care
Pros
  • How it offered customization
Cons
  • And did not answer emails
  • How they canceled my order and charged me for it
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
2.4

Update by user Apr 21, 2017

Refund was issuied

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2017

I have followed the return instructions and successfully sent the item back to their reutrn department with only two items out of the plastic but have yet to hear from anyone in the company on whether or not they recieved it. Im beyond frustrated...

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to mark this issue as RESOLVED! We understand that you were frustrated while waiting for your return to be processed but, as you learned first hand, as long as you follow the instructions you have nothing to worry about. Thanks!

X4 Labs Customer Service Support Team

Resolved
Product
X4labs Extender Penis Extender
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

X4labs Extender - Penis Extender Review from Lewes, Delaware

1.7
Iv been using x4labs for 8 months now and they clam id be bigger doubling your size in 6 months. Instead iv lost an inch, its sad when you wating for your wife to notice its growing but instead tells you its getting smaller. Iv called them fallowing there directions still dont work. I would pay for surgery be a lot less painful and work that's what I'm doing next.
Araceli

Hello, we are sorry you have not had the results you hoped using our traction device. It is important to keep in mind that results do not come overnight and you will likely not see a doubling in *** size.

We have never, and would not ever claim anything like that. However, if you use your device correctly you will have noticeable gains within your first 6 months of usage and we guarantee it. If your *** is in fact shrinking, you should consult your physician immediately as it has nothing to do with penile traction therapy and can be signs of some other medical condition. We wish you luck with your decision to have surgery.

We suggest that you hold onto your device, as many doctors recommend using an X4 Labs Extender to help recover from enlargement surgery. In the meantime, if you would like more information or help on how you can get the most out of your device, please call 1-866-851-8858 weekdays between 9am to 5pm EST or email info@x4labs.com. We are always happy to help.

Thanks! X4 Labs Customer Service Department

Lewes, Delaware
Product
X4labs Extender Penis Extender
Bad quality
1.7
I placed an order for spare parts, which are very expensive, it's been a week , I hate I trusted them, I got an extender from them 4 years ago, services was fast a good, but now they do not respond to phone calls or emails if you are concerned about an order, my order...

More information about www.x4labs.com

Richar Ho. X4

www.ic.gc.ca/app/ccc/srch/nvgt.do?lang=eng&prtl=1&sbPrtl=&estblmntNo=234567146035&profile=cmpltPrfl&profileId=1921&app=sold

Title: Chief Executive Officer Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609

Area of esponsibility: Manufacturing/Production/Operations

Email: ohrich@hotmail.com www.facebook.com/ohrich http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted/2333202-fast-92mm-lsx-intake-manifold.html tel. 514-808-0060

View more comments
Skipperville, Alabama
Poor customer service

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

Resolved: X4labs Extender - Over one year and no refund, I made the mistake of following for their guarantee.

2.3
Over a year ago, I purchased the X4 Extender and completed their clinical trial, submitted my results, not once, not twice, but three times!!! Every time I submitted my trial papers, I never hear back from the company, resulting in me having to call in. Every time I call in, I get told that they never received the documents. Till this day I am still waiting for my refund, however, I did stop calling because it has gotten too frustrating. I called in twice asking for the representative that assisted me in processing my papers and the answer I always received was he is not available but I will have him call you, never received that phone call. Creditability of the company = Disappointment. Will I ever recommend? Their product worked, but NO I WILL not recommend because they do not hold true to their words of refunding me for their trial and the trouble I had to endure with the company and still nothing was too much trouble and would not want anyone to go through the same experience as myself. Lastly it was almost like a scam, send us your results, we'll lose it but really we used your results. I have completely given up on the company and the product and if I ever receive that refund, then maybe I will change my mind about their creditability.

x4labs inform:

Richar Ho. X4

Title: Chief Executive Officer Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609

Area of esponsibility: Manufacturing/Production/Operations

Araceli

Hi, first of all, congratulations on your results!

We would like to thank you for participating in our Clinical Trial. We appreciate your effort and information from users like you really helps us bolster and innovate our products.

Although all participants data needs to be reviewed and verified prior to issuing a refund, we assure you we do indeed offer full refunds to eligible participants.

In you case, the delay may be in part to a longer than normal amount of users waiting for their information to be reviewed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you.

Reviewing data does take time, however if you followed instructions and completed the process you will be refunded.

If you have a moment, please reply with your order ID (which can be found on your invoice) and we can look into your specific situation and have someone contact you directly.

Thanks.

@Araceli

Hi, thank you for responding and clarifying. In my email, I found something that says "ord-280714," not entirely sure if this is the order number you are implying about.

I also found a reference number " 660848900011230350." I hope this matter will be resolved quickly, I will be waiting for a call. Thank you again.

@Sariyah

Hi, thanks for getting back to us so quickly. Can you please provide your actual date of purchase so we can confirm your information and contact you in regards to your issue.

We will get back to you via email shortly after you reply.

Much appreciated. And again, congrats on your results!

Hi,

The date of purchase was 7-28-14.

@Araceli

Hi, thanks again for your reply. Can you please also provide us the rest of your order ID number and what it was you ordered?

Hi,

I've just copied and pasted everything from the order number with hopes this is enough information needed.

CardType = V

TransAmount = 174.95

TxnNumber = 147074-0_81

ReceiptId = ord-280714-16:10:08 TransType = 00 ReferenceNum = 660848900011230350 ResponseCode = 027 ISO = 01 Message = APPROVED * = AuthCode = 00285D Complete = true TransDate = 2014-07-28 TransTime = 16:10:07 Ticket = null -------------------------

@Araceli

Perfect. I will have someone email you regarding your issue soon.

In the meantime, feel free to email us at info@x4labs.com with any other information you may have that will expedite resolution of this matter.

Please mention this exchange in the email. Thanks.

View more comments (7)
Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • False advertisement
  • Being lied to
Full refund

X4labs Extender - Refund guarantee is a scam

2.0
x4labs claims that it is safe to try the extender because of the 1 year guarantee they are supposed to give. The reality is different. They make it as hard as possible to qualify for a refund, and when you do they subtract a lot of money for processing, restocking, shopping fees and parts that are missing (and of course there will be after trying things out). When you are not satisfied with what you receive, even apart from the results, then that's tough luck. You only qualify for a refund after trying the device for at least 180 days, and after you have submitted at least 25 informational posts on the forum in regards to your progress. "Risk free" is mentioned big, and "your purchase 100 % risk free". Absolutely not. You are sure to lose a lot of money

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience our policy may be causing you. That being said, due to the nature of our products we are unable to restock used/worn devices, much like when you purchase an undergarment from a clothing store for example.

If your packaging was unopened and unused, we would gladly issue your money back upon receiving it back.

However, there is a silver lining. If you are willing to put forth a good faith effort and continue to use your device for 6 months and simply track your progress for us, we will gladly refund you. In which case you will get the refund AND results you are/were looking for. In addition you will also get to keep your device free of charge.

Furthermore, we will have acquired more valuable information that we can use to further develop and improve our devices.

We only ask that you give it a chance.

Thanks again. If you have any questions about this offer, feel free to contact us at: info@x4labs.com

Or toll-free between 9 am to 5 pm ET: 1-866-851-8858 Regards, X4 Labs Customer Support

ID
Cons
  • False advertisement
  • Fraudulent activities
  • Poor quality of the device
Warranty issue
Full refund
2.0
Ok so I have been using my X4 extender for about 3 hrs a day for over 2 months. After this amount of time I have not gained a single mm. The product is not comfortable like they advertise, even though it has the thicker straps and mulitple support system which I paid...

I just cried laughing from ur comment lolol true tho, most people try to cheat and crank it up tk try and junp ahead butbu gotts go slow lil bit at a time over a period of time

View more comments
Milan, Umbria
Cons
  • Not comfortable
  • Being lied to
  • No results after 2 months
Not as described/ advertised

X4labs Extender - I didn't get the right discount

2.0
I ordered a extender from x4labs.com a few days ago and they had a device was on sale for 45% off. I just checked and it's now 50% off! WTF this is a scam and i want a refund on the price difference now! I'm really annoyed now that i have to chase these people down when they should have notified me about an upcoming sale when i ordered. Will call them to get the difference refunded back or I will return the product, the choice is theirs! I will follow up and let everyone know what happens next but as of now I am PISSED.

He can Help you, please contact here:

X4labs Chief Executive Officer owner: Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609

Email: ohrich@hotmail.com www.facebook.com/ohrich

tel. 514-808-0060

You poor Sod, of course X4 labs is a scam. They change thier "specials" and "discounts" everyday.

They use very deceptive tactics to lure people in, BUT GUESS WHAT?

You wouldn't be able to return the product for a refund even if you tried.

You're stuck with a product that's not even licensed for sale in Canada where X4 labs is from, and if it has not been assessed by health authorities there, it has not been tested or approved by anyone else.

Live an learn, you may have got scammed by X4 labs, but so have many others so you're not alone if that's at all comforting.

@PissedConsumer990961

Agreed, they state "hassle free returns" but that is just another one of their lies.

I purchased and never even used the product, did some research about the best way to use it and found so many people that have had issues with their dishonesty so I decided to ask for a refund and stated it was completely unopened etc. Do you think I got a reply? After 5 emails I gave up and realized I got conned, sure they say they'll get back to you, but they do so.....exactly...NEVER.

You don't need to be Einstein to figure out you should stay away from them, I just wish I did my research before parting with my card details, now with all the identity theft reports and multiple charges coming out about them I have had to cancel my credit card and report the issue to my bank (an embarrassing ordeal).

View more comments (2)
Los Angeles, California
Pricing issue
Price reduction

X4labs Extender - X4 Labs Extender Review from Kampala, Kampala

1.5
I recently ordered for an extender from X4labs(Feb, 2015) . 192usd was deducted from my account immediately and 2 days later I received and email saying I had to fill in an authorization form which I did but still order was never shipped out. I spoke to a couple of their agents but they were all never clear till I got fd-up & asked for a refund. It had been 7 working days (14 March,2015) and have not received anything on my account. In my years of online shopping had never met a team that luck a streamlined process. Beware - 8/10 this will happen to you Tried calling there help line and it was having "technical difficulties" @ this point I have lost hope that I will ever get refunded

Yes there is more and more coming out about X4 Labs, sorry to hear your story.

At least you didn't go for the deluxe like others did!

X4 Labs is a scam and according to others they are not even selling certified devices. To be honest their product just looks like a knock off of Jes Extender who have been around for about 10 years longer.

Stay away from this company.

Kampala, Kampala
Order processing issue

X4labs Extender - Missing Parts, Missing Part of Package Deal

2.3
Seasonal special package missing promised 50$ store credit and 2x(1/2) inch tension bars. Useless customer service only increased dissatisfaction. Never buy from X4. x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

EMAILS, PHONE WEB CONTACT, THEY ALL DONT WORK. NO REPLIES AT ALL.

IT HAS BEEN 4 DAYS SINCE MY MONEY WENT THROUGH. PLEASE FOLLOW UP CAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME PIST OFF.

@PissedConsumer1106215

That's what im going through with them also. The only ones that answer phone is sales and they say to call back later and same thing sales answers.

Email is even worse as no one ever answers it.

If I would of found this sight I would of never ordered from x4. I might as well get the popsicle stick and duck tape out.

Araceli

Hi, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible at all times, not just for sales support but for post-sale and user support as well.

I assure you we will gladly provide any items you have found to be missing from your package immediately. Simply email, phone us or message us via live chat on our website with details and we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Thanks!

Regards,

Adam Griffin

info@x4labs.com

1-866-851-8858 X4 Labs Customer Support

View more comments (2)
Dover, New Hampshire
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Missing parts
  • Worst service
  • Missing 50 in credit
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Compare Companies

1.4
Compare X4labs Extender vs Quick Extender Pro

Latest Question

Concerns

I have been reading where customers have not received their product. I ordered this from a doctors recommendation about a curvature disease. I don't have that kind of money to this away. Should I be concerned? How can I be...

X4labs Extender Questions