Resolved

I got an email today from this site informing me it's been 6 months since I posted this, 6 months!And I still have yet to hear back from x4 about my refund!

This is ridiculous because it's been two years since I've owned the product and it's coming up to two years since I was suppose to be refunded! With that being said, I'll probably get some excuse like it's still processing, granted it's been a LONG time, or someone will contact you.

I totally forgot about this situation until I got the email from pissedconsumer this morning.Please avoid this company at all cost, cause if you sign up for their trial, well let's just say it's not a trial, it's free market research for them and an "up yours" to you.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from X4labs Extender. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants X4labs Extender to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by X4labs Extender for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments