New York, New York
1.2

X4 labs sucks I have one but I never got to use it because it's too complicated to used and uncomfortable it's been more than a year and I only used it once. I don't recommend this product I totally wasted my money.

Jhon alberto

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

Hello, penile traction therapy can be uncomfortable if you apply too much tension too early off in your usage.It is important to build up the tolerance to the tension and experiment with the fasteners and memory foams in order to adjust your device to best fit your size and shape.

The key is to balance your comfort and tension level. I hope this helps, but if you would like, please visit www.x4labs.com and contact user support between 9 am to 5 pm EST for further assistance.

Remember, we are always there to help our users get the most our of their devices.Thanks!

Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more X4labs Extender - X4 LABS SCAM REVIEW - YES, THEY ARE ANOTHER SCAM COMPANY! X4labs Extender "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more