Since this is the only web site where i found the company actually responds to their complaints i thought i will give it a shot to complain here.Its too early to review the product for gains result but it does look promising.

However my complaint, and hence the one star review, is missing items from my orders that i paid for and the customer service that x4 lab provide (or lack there of).After calling their customer service number, emailing them and writing reviews on their website the company still has not responded to me. I am goung to complain here before i decide to completely return my orders and get a refund. I originally ordered the extreme premium edition and to my surprise my box were missing 2 silicone tubes and the sinrex red pills that is shown on the product description. I also placed another order for 3 maximum tension 4200g springs and only received one order.

I am completely disappointed with this company because 1. They did not provide the products that I ordered , 2. I have emailed them 3 times about my orders and missing items and have not once tried to contact me in anyway to follow up with the missing items. 3.

The customer service number they provide on the website is not the actual customer service but the sales department. They did not apologize for their mistakes and took my contact information down to transfer my complaints to the customer service department. It has been 3 weeks now since my first email about the missing items and a week since i called the "customer service" number. But still i have not gotten a response for my complaints and missing items.

Also the 50 dollars store credit is a sham and there is nowhere in the website to put the 50 dollar promo code in the checkout process. It clearly states on the promo code that its acceptable for online purhases. I am completely fed up with this company for their lack of customer service after i have spent over 300 dollars and did not receive items in my order. The next step I will be forced to take is to get a full refund and report this company to the better business bureau for taking my my money even though I did not receive a few items.

People please be beware. They are short changing my orders and still charging me full price without the decency to email me back or calling me about my orders.

Do not order these products!They will rip you off!

Review about: X4labs Extender Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, we appreciate you choosing X4 Labs for penile traction therapy and apologize for any issues you have had with your order.Reply with your order number and we will do whatever it takes to make it right.

Often email service providers get responses from our customer service team caught in your spam folder, so you may want to look into that. If you would like to speak to a customer service representative directly, make sure you call between 9 am and 5 pm EST. Our lines are open 24 hours, 7 days a week, but outside those hours, only sales representatives are available. I assure you that any issue with your order being incomplete was simply a rare order fulfillment error.

We will gladly send you whatever you are missing as well as some additional bonuses free of charge.

We pride ourselves on offering excellent and consistent customer service and hope you will give us the opportunity to rectify this situation.Thank you!