Show reviews that mention
order customer service extender refund number money service scam labs customer
Filter review

X4labs Extender - X4 labs credit card fraud scam

X4 Labs are a scam. They stole money off my credit card. I order from X4labs but got no product. They took lots of money off my card ($800) in smaller amounts. I had to inform my bank about this credit card fraud and raise a chargeback. The bank give me refund. BEWARE! Do not trust X4 labs. They big scam & fraud. I am now always very careful not to get stung again by websites that look genuine but steal money like these x4 labs, maybe why euro and eco extender are same people, they are hiding behind more websites.

Consumer Alert!

X4 Labs is a SCAM, take care of your credit cards, and don't fill out and NEVER send back that Authorization Form by e-mail, it's ID Theft!

No problems over here!! I paid the entire amount all at one, got my extended promptly!!

Hi,

I get the same problem.

The money has already been take on my account but they said as i'm actually in china and use my french credit card they can't send me my extender.

It's appear to be a scam so beware.

I will come back if i get more informations.

Hi,

I get the same problem.

It's appear to be a scam so beware.

I will come back if i get more informations.

A similar thing happened to me. I made the mistake of paying with a money order.

After over a year of asking them to either send the product or a refund... Nothing!!

If they ever fulfill their responsibility and send something I will gladly change my review here, but right now I am a very disappointed consumer.

A similar thing happened to me except I paid with a money order. After a year of badgering them to either send the product or a refund I have received nothing.

#204879

Dont they use paypal? so they cant get at your information..

i purchased from them twice with different cards and had no problem? maybe you were just unlucky

@PissedConsumer204879

Yaaah, or maybe you're just working for them and using different account names to *** people in believing this actually works.

I've worked in this industry and I know for a fact they had a team of bullshitters just sitting there and replying to angry customers saying:

1. Oh it works for me!

2. Oh i received the product RIGHT AWAY

3. Oh you just got unlucky.

There's many complaints out here. It's not called unlucky, it's called a scam. It's obvious that some countries don't accept this kind of BS product, that's why they are unable to send it to you. But they don't want to loose on the sale so they keep you waiting until you just give up.

Nothing more then a bunch of Devils working to screw people over and fortunately burn in *** for it.

Keep driving your Audi's and you're Mercedes by scamming people, one day, something will be riding you.

- A very honest person who knows this BS industry.

@PissedConsumer756443

Hi :)

Customer service and feedback is very important to us.

If you require any assistance regarding your order with x4labs.com or require any further information whatsoever, we are available 9am-5pm EST.

Regards, Peter

X4 Labs Customer Service

info@x4labs.com

@PissedConsumer802844

lol such a scam

View more comments (9)
ID
#204007 Review #204007 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

1.4
Compare X4labs Extender vs Quick Extender Pro

Latest Question

Concerns

I have been reading where customers have not received their product. I ordered this from a doctors recommendation about a curvature disease. I don't have that kind of money to this away. Should I be concerned? How can I be...

X4labs Extender Questions