Show reviews that mention
order customer service extender refund number money service scam labs customer
Filter review

X4labs Extender - X4 Labs Extender Review from New York, New York

1.3
X4 labs sucks I have one but I never got to use it because it's too complicated to used and uncomfortable it's been more than a year and I only used it once. I don't recommend this product I totally wasted my money. Jhon alberto

Hello, penile traction therapy can be uncomfortable if you apply too much tension too early off in your usage. It is important to build up the tolerance to the tension and experiment with the fasteners and memory foams in order to adjust your device to best fit your size and shape.

The key is to balance your comfort and tension level. I hope this helps, but if you would like, please visit www.x4labs.com and contact user support between 9 am to 5 pm EST for further assistance.

Remember, we are always there to help our users get the most our of their devices. Thanks!

ID
New York, New York
Reason of review
Bad quality

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

1.4
Compare X4labs Extender vs Quick Extender Pro

Latest Question

Concerns

I have been reading where customers have not received their product. I ordered this from a doctors recommendation about a curvature disease. I don't have that kind of money to this away. Should I be concerned? How can I be...

X4labs Extender Questions