Dover, New Hampshire
2.3

Seasonal special package missing promised 50$ store credit and 2x(1/2) inch tension bars. Useless customer service only increased dissatisfaction.

Never buy from X4.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

X4labs Extender Pros: Product.

X4labs Extender Cons: Missing parts, Missing 50 in credit, Worst service.

• x4Labs
  • Traction Device

Comments

EMAILS, PHONE WEB CONTACT, THEY ALL DONT WORK. NO REPLIES AT ALL.

IT HAS BEEN 4 DAYS SINCE MY MONEY WENT THROUGH. PLEASE FOLLOW UP CAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME PIST OFF.

@Anonymous

That's what im going through with them also. The only ones that answer phone is sales and they say to call back later and same thing sales answers.

Email is even worse as no one ever answers it.

If I would of found this sight I would of never ordered from x4. I might as well get the popsicle stick and duck tape out.

X4Labs

Hi, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible at all times, not just for sales support but for post-sale and user support as well.

I assure you we will gladly provide any items you have found to be missing from your package immediately. Simply email, phone us or message us via live chat on our website with details and we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Thanks!

Regards,