Show reviews that mention
order customer service extender refund number money service scam labs customer
Filter review

X4labs Extender - No complaint

I saw one guy had to go to the emergency room? not sure what he was doing, but he didn't do it right. I have been using it for 4 months now. I never push it too hard. only about 3 hours a day at work about 5 days a week, sometimes only 3 or 4 days. I jelq 50 reps in the shower 5 days a week. I have gained 1/2 an in in EL. Not a ton but for a couple hundred bucks...get surgery for that! Plus I'm not done yet. I'm at 7 in now and my goal is 8. If your dedicated and don't mind a little discomfort then try it and stick with it. It takes time.

Consumer Alert!

X4 Labs is a SCAM, take care of your credit cards, and don't fill out and NEVER send back that Authorization Form by e-mail, it's ID Theft!

At least u got your product u mite be the only one ever to do this, They are scammers that keep going u got wounder whos looking after them,hummmmmmm.

Araceli

Indeed if our devices are used as directed no one should have any issues experiencing comfortable and safe penile traction therapy. Thanks for your feedback.

@Araceli

Wheres my money x4labs U take it and don,t send product,don,t answner emails or phone why that?

Dont buy an X4 LABS EXTENDER ¡¡! its a scamm.

it completely tore apart my ***! i X4 LABS EXTENDER broke my ***! so i took it off right away to find lesions along the head of my ***!

and these like stretchmark looking lines down the shaft... it pretty much completely ruined any chance for me to have a normal sex life..i cant even get hard anymore without it feeling uncomfortablee..i tried having sex with my girlfriend but if i tried to apply any sort of pressure it would just hurt like crazyy

Honestly?

Who in the living *** would honestly waste their time actually coming here and posting a "Good Review" about their *** growth with a BS product.

Grow up people, we are looking at a bunch of Devils working to scam you. They get rich on your misery.

Like any woman can honestly tell you unless she's a Slu* it's not how big it is, it's how you use it.

Don't get caught up in this mess. Their whole marketing campaign consists of making you believe that your Johnson is too small, they use pictures of woman sitting beside their man in bed that are not happy, they use other woman's pictures looking extremely happy because you're thing is BIG NOW because of x4.

WOOOOOW, what a way to brain wash people.

Let's be honest, did ANY girl ever tell you your Thing is too small? Or is it just the fact that you're not comfortable with yourself and the campaign just filled that hole for you. Which ultimately makes you waste money on something that actually doesn't work at all and something you DIDN"T NEED AT ALL!

View more comments (5)
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

1.4
Compare X4labs Extender vs Quick Extender Pro

Latest Question

Concerns

I have been reading where customers have not received their product. I ordered this from a doctors recommendation about a curvature disease. I don't have that kind of money to this away. Should I be concerned? How can I be...

X4labs Extender Questions