Show reviews that mention
order customer service extender refund number money service scam labs customer
Filter review

X4labs Extender - X4 Labs complaint (True Story)

I had recently placed my order and was charged twice. I called their customer service and they said it was because I reloaded (refreshed the page) the page while it was processing my online order. Since then, my 2nd payment has been reimbursed but my bank said it will take a full week or 5 business days for the funds to be back in my credit card bill/ account. Really annoying to have to be out of MY money for such a *** reason. they should have not let me refresh as they call it. I cant wait, I want my money now.
Araceli

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, although we can issue a refund immediately certain bank and credit card policies require a delay for your funds to be returned.

There is really nothing else we can do on our end. Also there is no way we can prevent users from refreshing their browser during processing.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

1.4
Compare X4labs Extender vs Quick Extender Pro

Latest Question

Concerns

I have been reading where customers have not received their product. I ordered this from a doctors recommendation about a curvature disease. I don't have that kind of money to this away. Should I be concerned? How can I be...

X4labs Extender Questions