Show reviews that mention
order customer service extender refund number money service scam labs customer
Filter review

X4labs Extender - Deluxe Edition Extender Review from Ocala, Florida

3.3
I had a similar issue. Being the conscious buyer that I am, I read all the tiny and small print in case I needed to return it. My Deluxe edition does comes with the money back guarantee, however you must sign up for their forums and post a minimum of 25 post, amongst many other requirements. So I signed up, started reading some posts and read the posting rules which stated that you could not post any comments that would be deemed harmful about their product. That should have clued me in there. You can't get a refund unless you post 25 positive posts about there product. Humm. Ok. So my first issue was the shipping out of Canada, when the web site said it would ship from my home state (bate and switch). So I posted a comment about that seeing as it wasn't about their product. Second issue, the web site offered a $50 "gift card" for future purchases (no catches or fine print there, I checked). When I received my extender a week later it came with a $50 "coupon" off future purchases of $100 or more (bate and switch again). So I posted another comment about that, also seeing as how it had nothing to do with their product. Well several days passed and I noticed my first two posts were deleated without notification nor explanation. So I reread there posting rules. Well, lo and bohold they changed the wording to read "about the company" instead of about their "product". I can see why it's so difficult to receive a refund with a multitude of requirements, rule changing, and bate and switch tactics.

Yes it seems X4 Labs have a clever way to automatically change their website to say the shipping is going to be from whatever country the web visitor is from.

If they spent as much money on a good product with good and fair customer service compared to the way they rip people off with fine print, bate and switch tactics and blatant false advertisement....they'd be an excellent company.

It just seems their excellent at scamming people.

Thumbs down X4 Labs, pick up your game or get out.

ID
Ocala, Florida
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

1.4
Compare X4labs Extender vs Quick Extender Pro

Latest Question

Concerns

I have been reading where customers have not received their product. I ordered this from a doctors recommendation about a curvature disease. I don't have that kind of money to this away. Should I be concerned? How can I be...

X4labs Extender Questions