I have pyronie's disease, and I was surfing the net for a solution when x4labs was poping up all the time.after some researches and reviews I visited x4Labs website to see whats is best for my situation.

I had a live chat which is pretty cooperative (BUT ONLY BEFORE YOU BUY) to have some details about the product. finally I decided to go with pyronie's premium edition which suits my condition. After I placed an order and my transaction was complete for a whole week and still counting no response and no delivery at all of the product to the shipping address. I tried contacting them over and over but no response at all, its like a scam website takes your money and then boooooooooooom vanish, no after sale service at all......

I am wondering if this website even legitimate...Please beware of this website before you make your decision and take a step to deal with this people despite all ads of money back guarantee, there is no guarantee at all to treat you well after they take your money

Review about: X4labs Extender Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I liked the website how the design it to fraud people.

I didn't like: Response after sale.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

X4Labs

Hello, we appreciate your feedback.We pride ourselves on post-sale customer support for all of our users.

We apologize for your frustration. Please reply with your order number and I will have someone in our Customer Service Department contact you immediately. When contacting us for support regarding using your product, please note that user support representatives are only available weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm EST. You can access this support by calling toll-free 1-866-851-8858 or accessing live chat on our home page www.x4labs.com.

If you are unavailable during those hours, you can email us any time at info@x4labs.com with questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.Thanks.