I order the "starter edition'' extender.In big letters on web page it says ALL extenders have a 6month money back guarantee.

I started using the device and tried all the comfort cushions, called help line did what they said nothing worked on my uncircumcised ***. I cut all the blood off Just to keep the device on. Wanted my refund but was directed to go FAQ, which is not printed in LARGE print, no money back for'' starter edition" which cost over 100.00 bucks.

I called and but would not give a refund.In my book'' buyer beware'' this is a scam and I'll bet I am not the only one.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. djokok4383 is overall dissatisfied with X4labs Extender. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about X4labs Extender.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare X4labs Extender to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with X4labs Extender?

Comments

He can Help you, please contact here:

X4labs Chief Executive Officer owner: Richard OH Telephone: (514) 600-3609

Email: ohrich@hotmail.com www.facebook.com/ohrich

tel. 514-808-0060

X4Labs

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

Comments like this can actually be rather helpful for us to improve our shopping experience.I am sorry that you are disappointed in our policy.

The reason we can't offer the same Money Back Guarantee on our Starter Edition *** Extender as we do on our other extenders is because it lacks some customization components that make our extenders so versatile.

Because every *** is different, we do our best to make sure all our packages are comfortable and easy to use for as many men as possible. In order to keep the cost and price of our Starters low as possible, we are unable to back them with our Satisfaction Guarantee at this time.

I do apologize for this inconvenience.

But I do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us as a customer.Thanks.

Adam Griffin